Reporting to the CFO, the Reporting and Treasury Manager will be responsible for supporting the business by providing information and analysis through daily, weekly dashboards and reports to assist the business and departments in making value adding operational and strategic business decisions leading to improved performance and cost management including evaluation and design of business management solutions.
- Assist with the updating and maintenance of the strategic plan financials
- Preparation of Annual budgets, forecasts and estimates
- Review and monitoring actual performance against plan to include:
- Support the Credit Management Function with the analysis of key credit information
- Revenue and operating expense performance review and management
- Cost, margin selling price Review and Management through appropriate models and KPI’S
- Branch, Segment, product and customer profitability Review and Management
- Individual Entity Performance Review & Management
- Preparation of monthly management fact sheet and reports
- Treasury Management
- Preparation of Investor Reports
You are someone who cares deeply about improving livelihoods in Africa, but you bring more than passion to the role: you have the grit and resilience to make change happen. You are excited about understanding this nascent industry, the SolarNow products, its unique value proposition and the difference they make. You love enabling the society around you by providing services and products that have an impact in the community. You are a self-starter, can work with minimal supervision. You do not compromise on quality and expect the very best of yourself and others around you. You are creative and are able to ask the right questions, leading to deep understanding of SolarNow’s potential clients.
About the position
Reports to: Chief Finance Officer
Suggested start date: 1 st April 2020
Vacancies : 1 position
|The key responsibility areas will include:|
The ideal candidate will have:
- Over 7 years of PQE experience 3 of which must be in a performance management role
- ACCA, CPA and BA in Finance/Accounting
- In depth knowledge in the preparation, understanding and use of key performance management tools
- Ability to lead/manage department heads in meetings
- Very strong spreadsheet modeling excel & accounting and ERP systems knowledge
- Good interpersonal & organization skills & analytical mind and with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to produce Timeous and accurate reports.
Suitable candidates should send their Application letters, CVs and copies of their academic documents to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 13th March 2020. Use the title of the job you are applying for as the subject line.
Release date: 3rd March, 2020
Title position : Reporting and Treasury manager
Closing date : 13th March 2020
Contact : Human Resources