Across our countries of operations, there are proliferating restrictions on travel as we combat the COVID-19 pandemic. We advise our clients to stop all unessential travels. For regular updates please visit this page or our social media channels on:
Our service centers are temporarily closed in compliance with the government directive, customers can contact our customer support line at 0800 270 070 or WhatsApp + 256 788 916 600 from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Saturday.
All of our service centers Bungoma, Eldoret, Homa Bay, Kapenguria, Kapsabet, Kitale, Kisumu, Migori, Mumias, Oyugis, and Siaya remain operational in compliance with the government and Ministry of Health directives. All our service centers have hand sanitizer stations and our staff are equipped with face masks.
To allow our staff to comply with the curfew guidelines, service centers are only open between 8:00 am – 4:00 pm. Customers can contact our SolarNow customer care line on 0800 720 556 or WhatsApp number +254 746 627 022 from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Monday through Friday.
The fight against Covid-19 starts with all of us.
To curb the spread of COVID-19:
- Clean your hands regularly by using soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub/sanitizer
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, a cough, and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention. Call in advance.
- Follow the directions of your local health authority.
- Always wear a face mask particularly in public places
Avoiding unnecessary visits to medical facilities allows healthcare systems to operate more efficiently and thus protect you and others.